Policies and Shipping
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item. There are of course some limitations. All returns require a receipt. Regular product returns accepted up to 30 days after date of purchase, bike returns up to 7 day's from date of purchase. Item's must be in like new condition with original packaging and clothing must be unworn. If an item is defective, we'll work with you to get it warrantied from the manufacturer. If the item is not defective and it's a simple return. At our discretion we'll exchange it, give store credit, or a refund. No returns on custom special orders, No returns on wetsuits, and there may be a 20% restocking fee on bike returns. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
Three shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
Standard Ground: $8.00* purchase more then $100 and receive free ground shipping!
2-Day (weekdays): $15.00
1-Day (weekdays): $30.00
Note: Orders usually ship one business day after being placed.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. We are happy to accommodate quicker pickup times if you would kindly call us by phone to confirm the order prior to picking it up. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 10 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on original order.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels, bike fitting services, and tune up's)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone or e-mail.
PRICES AND INFORMATION
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our on-line services. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or sending us an e-mail.
We understand you might have questions about purchasing an expensive product via the internet. We highly recommend that our customers get properly fit and test ride a bike before a purchase. Unfortunately we understand that not all of our internet shoppers have this option. Therefore we welcome any calls or emails with technical questions that you might have about our products and we will do our very best to answer them correctly and in a timely manner.
- We list all sizes in all models. Unfortunately we do not have the net profit to actually stock all models in all sizes. Therefore if a size is not in stock, an order could take up to three weeks for delivery.
- We are a very competitive bunch and understand that our customers are too. If you find a lower price then ours let us know, and we will do our best to match it or go cheaper!
- We are very flexible. You might find a bike built up a certain way listed on our website. It might have some of the things you want, but you would prefer a different whatever. We can build up any frame any way you want. Just shoot us an email before you place your order and we will adjust the price and give you a ship date. It's that easy!
- All the bikes we sell carry a full manufacturers warranty; please review the warranties for each respective company.
- We sell bicycles in a number of ways - complete bike (by manufacturer), frameset, or complete custom build.
- All bikes are inspected and assembled at our shop by our experienced mechanics and the completed bike is boxed carefully, shipped directly to you, and will require minimal build up.